Snowcheck

I've had to take a "snowcheck" on two outings this week because of the crazy storms we've been experiencing. Which in fact is fine for a homebody like me.

I always enjoy seeing other people's creative spaces, and thought that perhaps you would like to see little bits of mine.

around the house_276
Newly cleaned desk. My sewing machine is under the blue and white linen.

around the house_275
I love seeing my tools all organized and ready to be used.

around the house_270
A little collection of sea stones. I think they would like some pretty finery. I need to learn how to crochet.

around the house_274
My new el-cheapo-but-functional ikea book case to hold my growing stash of Gris Handknits yarn.

around the house_271
The artwork in the foreground was a christmas gift from my ultra-talented and dear cousin.

around the house_278
The dear little ceramic owl belonged to my paternal grand-mother Kitty. In her younger days, Kitty was the life of the party, and an incredible hostess. She collected owls, and I chose this one as a keepsake after she passed away.

around the house_277
I purchased this Edwardian blouse for a song at a vintage clothing show I had the pleasure of going to with Margie this fall.

around the house_272

I love wool blankets. The beautiful striped one was actually woven by my maternal grand-mother. It is incredibly precious to me.


Have a cozy weekend!